Is Your Hotel Maintaining Proper Sanitation Standards?
Throughout the planet, to flatten the curve and slow the spread of the coronavirus, communities are working together. While more and more businesses reopen, more cautious steps than in the past are being taken. When will it be okay to travel and meet in groups again? Is it already? Particularly when it comes to events, hotel stays, etc., a new normal will obviously apply.
Regarding hotel sanitation, to create a safer environment for employees and guests, new sanitation and health plans are being unveiled. Various companies are including disinfecting and cleaning on a more frequent basis in public areas and rooms. What's more, personal protective equipment and additional safety training is being given to employees. It may be necessary, at each property, to appoint hygiene officers or managers and employ the use of new technologies (UV light, thermal cameras, etc.).
Another way of seeing to it that your hotel is completely sanitized, safe, and healthy for all parties concerned, is to leave all of the cleaning, inspecting, use of high-tech tools, and more, to a reputable, dependable cleaning and sanitizing service. Later, we'll tell you about the best commercial sanitation company for the job. In the meantime, let's take a look at what's being done to sanitize hotels against the spread of the coronavirus.
New Safety and Health Protocols
Businesses are caring for their guests and employees through the use of new safety and health protocols. Some of these are as follows:
- Events and meetings – Set up should be reworked. Entry and exit flow should be organized. As much as possible, collaborate on menus and meals with as much creativity and variety as possible.
- It is possible to change the channel on a television using a smart phone app (Sonifi). Guests will be encouraged to download it if desired.
- Elevator rides – For each ride, passenger numbers will be limited. In all elevators, masks/face coverings are required.
- The high traffic guest areas, meeting rooms, elevator landings, fitness centers, spas, front desks, and more, hand sanitizer stations have been added.
- Prior to entering the hotel, vendors and employees will undergo temperature checks.
- Masks/face coverings must be worn by all employees and guests.
For events and meetings, customer service initiative and cleanliness initiatives have been launched. Three key points are as follows:
- Socially responsible, safe solutions – From room sets to meal service, hotels will offer creative physical distancing solutions.
- Flexibility regarding book-to-billing – This includes contract terms, space options, and providing flexible pricing while working with customers. To meet the needs of customers, the program will feature responsive offers.
- Protocols for cleanliness – New standards will be outlined and adhered to regarding disinfection and cleanliness protocols for meetings and events. This includes, in meeting spaces and public areas, sanitation stations. It also includes sealing sanitized/ready meeting rooms.
There are, of course, additional protocols being put in place depending on the hotel, the area in which the hotel exists, the CDC recommendations currently in place, and more. But if you want to make sure your hotel is as sanitized, clean, and healthy as it can be – and it is kept in that condition on a continuing basis – go with the best service money can buy.
Count on SERVPRO For Proper Hotel Sanitation
Everyone likes to save money, but when it comes to the sanitation of your hotel, this is no time to start cutting corners. Make sure only the most reputable, dependable company takes care of sanitizing all areas of your commercial business. You don't want to put your business (and your employees) or your customers (and their families) at unnecessary risk.
Get every inch of your hotel sanitized the right way! See to it that everything is spic-and-span and is as safe as possible, through the reliable services offered by SERVPRO. We use the latest and greatest sanitation methods, high-tech tools, and specially trained individuals to handle every project. Do you have a business that needs sanitation services? Call us today at 212 -564-6365. You can also fill out our online request form as an alternative.