If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (212) 564-6365

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Reproduction in Kitchen Jersey City, NJ

When our team got to the customer’s house the wall behind the stove had a serious case of mold reproduction. As stated on our website, mold spores thrive on moisture and can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. The mold is visible in the bottom center of the before photo. This means the wall behind the stove most likely was exposed to moisture and this could potentially be a very dangerous thing. Our crew went in and removed the section of the wall where the mold was present, cut the sheetrock, took out the instillation and treated it with anti-microbial spray. The SERVPRO of Hoboken/Union City left the kitchen looking brand new.