The cause of the mold in this residence was neglect. A tenant recently bought the property and needed remediation as soon as possible. Our guys got on site and managed to do the job in a quick and professional manner. The before picture shows the damage that was left behind by the previous tenant. The after picture was taken only a few days after our guys started the work. The customer was extremely happy with the outcome and was surprised that our guys managed to the job in a short time frame. He can now turn his finished basement into his very own man cave.